Registration for the 2012 USATF WI Indoor Meet at Carthage College in Kenosha, WI on February 5 is now open! Please follow the below steps to register and submit your entry fee for the meet. The deadline for entry is January 31.
For more information click here.
We will gather poles for the meet at the January 27 practice. If you are not able to make it you must request poles prior to that practice or bring your own.
- Go to the meet either the youth or open/masters website to begin your registration. Youth is considered anyone under 18, or 18 and still in high school.
- On the main menu page do the below four things:
- Click on ’4. Enter athletes in events’ on the left hand side.
- Choose ‘GetVertical Pole Vault-0820′ from the right hand side.
- Check the box that says ‘Only enter a specific athlete on the club selected.’
- On the bottom of the page, click on ‘Continue’
- Confirm that Youth or Master meet for 2012 is listed and click ‘Continue’
- Choose your name and click on ‘Continue.’ If it isn’t listed you need your age verified or a 2012 membership. If you have both of these, then contact me.
- Enter your birth date and choose ‘Continue’ – if it doesn’t work contact me.
- Review and confirm your information by clicking on ‘Correct.’ If your information is incorrect contact me.
- Enter additional information as necessary and choose ‘Continue.’
- Choose the events you’d like to compete in by checking the applicable boxes then click ‘Continue’
- Review your entry, check the acknowledgment and choose ‘Submit Entry.’
- Review your payment options, choose one and check out. Ensure you receive a receipt as proof of payment.