The 2017 Wisconsin USATF Indoor meet is just around the corner on February 5 in Kenosha, WI! I encourage all of the club athletes to participate in this early meet as a good test of fitness and current training development. That and we have a lot of fun!
Registration fees for athletes in the current winter session are included.
To participate you need to do the below two main steps:
- To make sure your age is validated
- Go to usatf.org and look-up your number and log-in to your myUSATF account
- In your profile, scroll down to the bottom of the large image and click “Update your Profile“
- Near your birthday look to see if your age has been verified. If not send a picture of your birth certificate or drivers license along with your USATF number to Matt DeWitt asking him to verify your age at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add your name to the below Google Doc list with the events you’d like to participate in.