2019 Spring Indoor PV Training - Chicago
Continue to develop your pole vault skills and train indoors with GetVertical PV Chicago!
Whether you are an experienced vaulter or interested in trying something new, GetVertical PV training will provide you with the competition prep be ready for the big meets in May (IHSA, IESA) and June (USATF)!
GVPV provides a high coach to athlete ratio to ensure that each athlete gets individual attention. Every practice provides dedicated time focusing on on vaulting, vaulting drills, sprint drills, gymnastics and conditioning to improve overall athleticism.
Our Chicago location will have a selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own poles, to help ensure the right equipment is availalbe (please make sure your poles are labeled).
All athletes are required to be USATF and GetVertical PV members to participate in club events. If you do not have membership or did not participate in the winter session please include this $40 fee with in your registration.
The fine print:
- Participation in the training session is only available with commitment to the entire session. In other words, no drop-ins or pay as you go options are available. If you are an alumni please come visit anytime.)
- Registration can only be done on-line. Payment must be made via check or debit/credit card payment. If you are in need of a payment plan please contact us to set one up.
- Refunds only are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 24 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority may be given to athletes in a competitive season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.