2016 Fall Indoor PV Training
The 2016 Fall Training Session is sold out! Please add your name to our waiting list.
Whether you are an experienced vaulter or interested in trying something new, GetVertical PV will provide you with the coaching and training you need!
GVPV provides a high coach to athlete ratio to ensure that each athlete gets individual attention and customized drills. Each practice focuses on vaulting drills, runway pole vaulting, gymnastics and conditioning to improve overall athleticism.
The nine practices of the fall pole vault training session at the North Shore Academy of Gymnastics will be held from October 9 through December 18 on Sunday evenings from 4:30 – 7:30 pm. There will be no practice on October 23 or November 27.
We have a large selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes are welcome to bring their own poles, but our selection of over a hundred poles makes it unnecessary.
See the calendar page to add to your calendar.
All athletes are required to be USATF and GetVertical PV members to participate in club events.
The fine print:
- Participation in the fall session is only available with commitment to the entire session for $160.
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 36 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority is given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.