2018-19 Winter Indoor PV Training - Chicago
GetVertical PV is happy to continue offering training in our northern Chicago location! Join us to develop your skills in preparation for the January track season start!
Whether you are an experienced vaulter or interested in trying something new, GetVertical PV training will provide you with the competition prep be ready for the big meets in May (IHSA, IESA) and June (USATF)!
GVPV provides a high coach to athlete ratio to ensure that each athlete gets individual attention. Every practice provides dedicated time focusing on on vaulting, vaulting drills, sprint drills, gymnastics and conditioning to improve overall athleticism.
The eight practices of the winter pole vault training session at The Gym Spot in Mundelien, IL will be held from December 2 through February 3 on Sunday mornings from 10:00 am to noon. There is no practice December 23 or 30. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
Our Chicago location will have a selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own poles, to help ensure the right equipment is availalbe (please make sure your poles are labeled).
GVPV & USATF Membership
The winter session includes USATF and GVPV membership for 2019. If you already have USATF membership please let us know and we'll refund you $20.
The fine print:
- Participation in the training session is only available with commitment to the entire session. (No pay as you go or refunds for missing a practice will be made available.)
- Registration can only be done on-line. Payment must be made via check or debit/credit card payment.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 24 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority is given to athletes in a competitive season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.