2021 Fall Indoor PV Training - Chicago
We are excited to offer fall training in Chicago once again!
We will be holding two 12 athlete practices time on Friday evenings from 6:00 - 7:20 for beginners and 7:40 - 9:00 for experienced vaulters. If you have questions on which group you should go to please contact us. This will ensure both the great coaching you know and a safe environment. Please note, If we do not have enough athletes registered, the only practice time that will be offered is the first time slot from 6:00 - 7:20.
We will be offering eight practices for fall pole vault training at ICE Cheer Barrington from Oct. 22 through Dec. 17 with no practice Nov. 26. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
Our Chicago location will have a limited selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes do not need to bring their own poles to practice.
All athletes are required to be USATF and GetVertical PV members to participate in club events, this cost is included in your registration costs. If you have not practiced with GVPV in 2021, please add 2021 membership to your order. This is an annual fee and membership is good through December 31, 2021.
Of course in a post-pandemic world we have safety expectations that we expect everyone to adhere to:
- Of course if you are not feeling well - stay home! This isn't unique to just the current environment.
- Unvaccinated persons are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Masks may be required based on the current level of infection in the area - please bring a mask to all practices.If required, masks must cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Social distancing will be practiced as much as possible.
The fine print:
- Participation in the fall session is only available with registration and commitment to the entire session. In other words, no drop-ins or pay as you go options are available.
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Payment plans are available, please reach out to set one up.
- Scholarships are also available, please reach out to set one up.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 12 due to COVID-19 and to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather or illness.