2017 Spring Indoor PV Training
The spring session is a slightly different format than the other sessions.
- Specifically, the practice is offered in two flights – beginner and advanced. This layout allows me to provide more dedicated attention to each athlete and increases the vaulting time to an hour.
- The first flight will be for lower PRs and the second flight for higher PRs.
- Each flight will be capped at 10 athletes for a total of 20 athletes (vs our normal 36 athletes).
- I'll notify you which flight you are in when registration is near full.
The session will be first offered to athletes who wish to commit to the entire session, and any remaining spots will be offered to ‘pay as you go’ athletes. (I haven’t had “pay as you go” spots available in five years.)
The first flight will run from 4:30 – 7:00 and the second flight will be from 5:15 – 7:30. The first flight will be responsible for set-up and the second flight will be responsible for take-down. See the calendar page to add to your on-line calendar.
2017 GetVertical Membership is required to participate in any practices. If you do not already have this you can purchase it from the on-line store.
The eight spring practices will follow the following schedule:
- 3/5 – First practice of spring session
- 3/19 - No practice
- 3/26 - No practice - Spring Break
- 4/16 – No practice - Happy Easter
- 5/14 - No practice - Happy Mother's Day!
- 5/21 – Last spring session practice