2017 Summer Outdoor PV Training
The summer session is all about enjoying warm weather and jumping high! After months of indoor training and bad weather during the spring high school season, the warm weather is a great motivation to continue development and training. The summer session is also a great opportunity for new and younger athletes to try pole vaulting for the first time.
Practices will be at Nicolet High School on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:15 - 8:15ish. See the calendar page for details and to add to your own on-line calendar.
2017 GetVertical Membership is required to participate in any practice. If you do not already have membership please purchase it with this training session from the on-line store.
The summer practices is the only session that allows pay as you go for $20/practice (cash or check only). If you are going to participate as pay as you go, only active membership is required.
Discounts are available to athletes who commit to a group of practices per the below options:
- All eleven practices - $175 (20% savings)
- All seven June practices - $120 (15% savings)
- All four July Practices - $70 (10% savings)
If doing pay as you go, you can register on-line here and then pay at the track in cash or check. No credit or debit card payment allowed for pay as you go.
- All five Monday practices - $90 (10% savings)
- All six Wednesday practices - $110 ($10 savings)
- Wednesday 6/7 6:15 pm - First day of Summer Practice
- Monday 7/3 & Wednesday 4 - No Practice
- Wednesday 7/19 - Last day of Summer Practice
In addition to training with GVPV here are some great competition opportunities to be aware of:
- Saturday 6/10 - USATF WI Outdoor at Carroll University
- Friday - Sunday 7/7-10 - USATF Regional Meet (qualifying occurs at the above meet) Location TBD.
- Saturday 7/22 - MKE Vaultfest, an amateur and elite competition to benefit the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation hosted by GVPV. Register online now!