2019 Winter Indoor PV Training - MKE
Whether you are an experienced vaulter or interested in trying something new, GetVertical PV will provide you with the coaching and training you need!
GVPV provides a high coach to athlete ratio to ensure that each athlete gets individual attention and customized drills. Each practice focuses on vaulting drills, runway pole vaulting, gymnastics and conditioning to improve overall athleticism.
There are seven practices and one competition in the winter pole vault training session at the North Shore Academy of Gymnastics. Practices are held from January 6 through February 24 on Sunday evenings from 4:30 – 7:30 pm. There will be no practice on February 3 as we compete at the Wisconsin USA Track and Field Indoor Meet at Carthage College. See the calendar page to add to your calendar.
We have a large selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes are welcome to bring their own poles, but our selection of over a hundred poles makes it unnecessary.
Practices are limited to 38 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority is given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
Participation in the winter session is only available with commitment to the entire session for $200 which includes 2018 USA Track and Field and GVPV membership.
The fine print:
- Participation in the winter session is only available with commitment to the entire session. In other words, no drop-ins or pay as you go options are available. (If you are an alumni please come visit anytime.)
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Payment plans are available, please reach out to set one up.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 38 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority may be given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.