2020 Fall Outdoor PV Training - MKE
This session is going to be our first opportunity to practice as a club since March! We will be utilizing strict procedures and guidelines to judge whether we will be able to return to indoor vaulting at North Shore Gymnastics in October.
This session will be OUTSIDE at Shorewood High School on Saturday mornings from 8:30 - 10:30 for four weeks, beginning September 19 through October 10. The session is limited to 15 athletes to ensure a high coach to athlete ratio and to comply with local restrictions. Ten athletes must register to hold the session. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
2020 GetVertical Membership is required to participate in any practices. If you do not already have this you can purchase it from the on-line store.
The fine print:
- There are no refunds for missed practices. (If you are an alumni please contact me ahead of time.)
- Registration can only be done on-line with payment via check or debit/credit card payment. Payment plans and scholarships are available, please contact us to set one up.
- Refunds are not available.
- Practices are limited to 15 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes and to comply with local restrictions. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority may be given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.
- GVPV makes no guarantees and holds no liability if an athlete, parent or staff conducts COVID-19 or any other illness. Participation is at your own risk.