2016 Summer Outdoor PV Training
The summer session is all about enjoying warm weather and jumping high! After months of indoor training and bad weather, it is great to jump in warm weather and improve in preparation for summer competitions and next season. This is a great opportunity for new vaulters to get a feel for what training with GVPV is like in a relaxed environment and for experienced vaulters to continue improving.
We practice on Monday and Wednesday evenings in June and July from 6:00 - 8:30ish at Nicolet High School. See the calendar page to add to your on-line calendar.
2016 GetVertical Membership is required to participate in any practice. If you do not already have this you can purchase it from the on-line store.
The summer practices will follow the below schedule, there are many options to participate in the summer session available below or "pay as you go" for $20/practice. Pay as you go is possible via cash or check at each practice.
- All 13 Practices - $175 (a $85 savings over pay as you go)
- Just the 6 June Practices - $90
- Just the 7 July Practices - $115
- All 6 Monday Practices - $90
- All 7 Wednesday Practices - $115
- Monday 6/13 6:00 pm - First day of Summer Practice
- Monday 7/4 - No Practice
- Wednesday 7/20 - Last day of Summer Practice
- Saturday 7/23 - MKE Vaultfest, an amateur and elite competition to benefit the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation hosted by GVPV. Register online now!