2017-18 Winter Indoor PV Training - Chicago
Sorry, the Chicago winter indoor training session is full.
We are evaluating whether we can accept more athletes into our training - please add your name to our waiting list so we can contact you if a spot opens up.
GetVertical PV is happy to expand our locations and support of athletes to a new location in northern Chicago!
Whether you are an experienced vaulter or interested in trying something new, GetVertical PV training will provide you with the foundation to improve during the spring competition season!
GVPV provides a high coach to athlete ratio to ensure that each athlete gets individual attention. Every practice provides dedicated time focusing on on vaulting, vaulting drills, sprint drills, gymnastics and conditioning to improve overall athleticism.
The seven practices of the winter pole vault training session at The Gym Spot in Mundelien, IL will be held from December 3 through January 28 on Sunday mornings from 10:00 am to noon. There will be no practice on December 24 or 31. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
Our Chicago location will have a small selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own poles, to help ensure the right equipment is availalbe (please make sure your poles are labeled).
All athletes are required to be USATF and GetVertical PV members to participate in club events - your membership is included in the winter sessions. If you already have a USATF membership please let us know and we will refund you $20.
The fine print:
- Participation in the winter session is only available with commitment to the entire session..
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 20 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority is given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.