2017 Fall Indoor PV Training
Whether you are an experienced vaulter or interested in trying something new, GetVertical PV fall training will provide the foundation to improve during the spring competition season!
GVPV provides a high coach to athlete ratio to ensure that each athlete gets individual attention and customized drills. Every practice provides dedicated time focusing on on vaulting, vaulting drills, sprint drills, gymnastics and conditioning to improve overall athleticism.
The nine practices of the fall pole vault training session at the North Shore Academy of Gymnastics will be held from October 15 through December 17 on Sunday evenings from 4:30 – 7:30 pm. There will be no practice on November 26. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
We have a large selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes are welcome to bring their own poles, but our selection of over a hundred poles makes it unnecessary.
All athletes are required to be USATF and GetVertical PV members to participate in club events. You can purchase that here.
The fine print:
- Participation in the fall session is only available with commitment to the entire session for $160.
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 36 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority is given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.