2019-20 Winter Indoor PV Training - Chicago
Whether you have experience or are brand new to pole vault, come develop your skills and train indoors with GetVertical PV Chicago! Our training will provide you with the competition prep be ready for the big meets in May (IHSA, IESA) and June (USATF)!
GVPV provides a high coach to athlete ratio to ensure that each athlete gets individual attention. Every practice provides dedicated time focusing on on vaulting, vaulting drills, sprint drills, gymnastics and conditioning to improve overall athleticism.
The eight practices of the spring pole vault training session are at ICE Cheer Barrington from December 1 through February 2 from 9:00 - 11:00 on Sunday mornings. There is no practice on December 22 or 29. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
Our Chicago location will have a selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own poles, to help ensure the right equipment is available (please make sure your poles are labeled).
All athletes are required to be USATF and GetVertical PV members to participate in club events, this cost is included in your registration costs. This is an annual fee and membership is good through December 31, 2020.
The fine print:
- Participation in the winter session is only available with commitment to the entire session. In other words, no drop-ins or pay as you go options are available. (If you are an alumni please come visit anytime.)
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Payment plans are available, please reach out to set one up.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 30 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority may be given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.