2019 Summer Outdoor PV Training - MKE
The summer session is all about enjoying warm weather and jumping high! After months of indoor training, bitter cold and too much snow - the warm weather is a great motivation to continue development and training. The summer session is also a great opportunity for new and younger athletes to try pole vaulting for the first time.
Practices will be at Nicolet High School on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:15 - 8:00ish from June 10 through July 31. See the calendar page for details and to add to your own on-line calendar.
2019 GetVertical Membership is required to participate in any practice. If you do not already have membership please purchase it with this training session from the on-line store.
The summer practices is the only session that allows pay as you go for $25/practice (cash or check only). If you are going to participate as pay as you go, please register on-line so I know to expect you. Active club membership is still required. No credit or debit card payment allowed for pay as you go.
Discounts are available to athletes who commit to a group of practices per the below options:
- All twelve practices - $225 (25% savings over pay as you go)
- Any ten practices - $215 (15% savings over pay as you go)
- Any six practices - $135 (10% savings over pay as you go)
If you choose a limited discounted package, you can still join via "pay as you go" on other days. No refunds for missed practices due to your own schedule or weather cancelations.
- Monday 6/10 6:15 pm - First day of Summer Practice
- Monday 7/1 & Wednesday 7/3 - No Practice
- Wednesday 7/31 - Last day of Summer Practice
In addition to training with GVPV here are some great competition opportunities to be aware of:
- Saturday 6/15 - USATF WI Outdoor at Carroll University