2020 Spring Indoor PV Training - MKE
The spring session is a slightly different format than the other sessions. The focus in this session is to provide an indoor location for athletes that don’t have access to one and to build on the training that is occurring in season. We are lucky to have access to a lot of equipment that most high schools do not, so we can practice skills that are difficult to replicate on the runway.
Practices are limited to 20 athletes to ensure a high coach to athlete ratio and run from 4:30 - 7:00. See the calendar page to add to your on-line calendar. Ten athletes must register to hold the session.
Cash drop-in sessions are welcome for $30/practice
2020 GetVertical Membership is required to participate in any practices. If you do not already have this you can purchase it from the on-line store.
The spring session is limited to three practices due to the spring break, Easter and some of my personal conflicts. The three spring practices will follow be:
- March 1
- March 8
- March 15
The fine print:
- There are no refunds for missed practices. (If you are an alumni please come visit anytime.)
- Registration can only be done on-line with payment via check or debit/credit card payment. Payment plans are available, please contact us to set one up.
- Refunds are not available.
- Practices are limited to 20 athletes to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes. Ages 12 and up are welcome to register, but priority may be given to athletes in a competitive high school or college season.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather.