2021 Fall Indoor PV Training - MKE
We are excited to offer fall training in Milwaukee this fall!
As usual, we will be holding practices on Sunday evenings from 4:30 - 7:00 from October 24 through December 19 with no practice November 21 or 28 for up to 30 athletes. This will ensure both the great coaching you know and a safe environment. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
Our Milwaukee location has a large selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes do not need to bring their own poles to practice.
All athletes are required to be USATF and GetVertical PV members to participate in club events, this cost is included in your registration costs. If you have not practiced with GVPV in 2021, please add 2021 membership to your order. This is an annual fee and membership is good through December 31, 2021.
Of course in a post-pandemic world we have safety expectations that we expect everyone to adhere to:
- Of course if you are not feeling well - stay home! This isn't unique to just the current environment.
- Unvaccinated persons are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Masks may be required based on the current level of infection in the area - please bring a mask to all practices.If required, masks must cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Social distancing will be practiced as much as possible.
The fine print:
- Participation in the spring session is only available with commitment to the entire session. In other words, no drop-ins or pay as you go options are available.
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Payment plans are available, please reach out to set one up.
- Scholarships are also available, please reach out to set one up.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 30 for athletes safety and to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather or illness.