2022 Winter Indoor PV Training - MKE
Practices are held on Sunday evenings from 4:30 - 7:00 from January 9 through February 27 for up to 20 athletes. There is an opportunity to compete at the USATF Wisconsin Indoor meet on February 13 that will be determined by the participants of the winter session and the current pandemic situation.
As usual, our staff will ensure a low coach to athlete ratio to deliver the great coaching GVPV is known for. See the calendar page to add the practices to your calendar.
Our Milwaukee location has a large selection of poles that athletes can use at practices. Athletes do not need to bring their own poles to practice.
Winter registration includes 2022 USATF & GVPV membership which is required for all athletes to participate. This is an annual fee and membership is good through December 31, 2022.
In a post- pandemic world we have safety expectations that we expect everyone to adhere to:
- Of course if you are not feeling well - stay home! This isn't unique to just the current environment.
- Unvaccinated persons are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Masks may be required based on the current level of infection in the area - please bring a mask to all practices.If required, masks must cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Social distancing will be practiced as much as possible.
The fine print:
- Participation in the spring session is only available with commitment to the entire session. In other words, no drop-ins or pay as you go options are available.
- Registration and payment can only be done on-line through check or debit/credit card payment.
- Payment plans are available, please reach out to set one up.
- Scholarships are also available, please reach out to set one up.
- Refunds are available on a prorated basis minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Practices are limited to 30 for athletes safety and to ensure a high level of interaction between coaches and athletes.
- There is no refund or make-up for canceled practices due to weather or illness.