Due to the forecasts calling for a high probability of “heavy thunderstorms” during practice, we are canceling tonight’s practice.
We are planning on moving Whitefish Bay pit to Nicolet tomorrow at 6:30 so we can have two pits at practice for the rest of summer. Let me know if you can help please!
See you Wednesday (or Tuesday if you are awesome enough to help)!
Early bird registration for the MKE Vaultfest on July 11, 2015 ends tonight! Join us to #Vault4aCure along with elite athletes Mark Hollis, Vera Schmitz and Bryson Stately as we support the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation.
This year we have two food trucks that will be serving food throughout the day and an on-line auction prior to the event.
Also, please consider a donation to the auction or an event sponsorship! If you have any questions let me know.